The controller of our production
For our beautiful and unique orange peel factory we are looking for a new Production Engineer who wants to pioneer with us. We are looking for someone with a smart insight into the production process and technology. Together with you we want to make the DIFFERENCE. Are you ready to pioneer with us?
🍊 About PeelPioneers
We are the sustainable peel farmer of the 21st century. Instead of being burned to waste, we give orange peels a second life. We extract raw materials from the peel and process them into food ingredients. For example, we have the circular solution for citrus peels and we are very proud of that! Together with about 40 other colleagues, we are on our way to a sustainable and circular future. Our colleagues are on LinkedIn, so you can already take a look who will sit next to you during lunch.
Duties and responsibilities
You coordinate in what we call the “closed” part of the factory. Behind this curtain all the complicated buttons start and the operators are at work. Together with them you ensure that everything runs smoothly and as smoothly as possible. Examples of your task package are: drawing up plans, guaranteeing safety, quality and setting up improvement projects. In addition, you get an interesting trajectory that quickly takes you to a higher level in practice.
✅The ingredients you need:
- You have completed a technical education at HBO or academic level. Preferences are given to: Process technology, food technology or chemical technology
- 1 – 6 years of relevant work experience in a manufacturing organization
- You oversee all tasks and tackle matters effectiveley
- You can coordinate well and have a clear overview of the factory
- In the event of problems in the process, you don’t stand still and intervene immediately, in short, a proactive attitude
- Making schedules and work instructions is part of your day job
- You have a good command of the Dutch and/or English language, both in word and writing
- You are a star in reading technical drawings.
🤝Why you want to pioneers with us
In addition to a nice workplace where diversity, inclusion and openness are the norm, a deli-cious (vegan) soup will be available daily in our canteen (Chez Peel) where we have lunch together. In addition:
- A starting salary from € 3.100 gross per month excluding shift allowance, this of course depends on experience, knowledge and diplomas
- A contract for 12 months and if everything goes well, it will be extended to an indefinite period
- 25 vacation days at 1 FTE and 8% vacation allowance
- A laptop from the company
- Telephone allowance of 20 EURO net on your bill
- A good retirement plan
- The possibility of following additional training and/or courses
- Fresh fruit and unlimited orange juice
- Annual PeelPioneers teambuilding and various team activities
- Do-mi drinks where there is a lot of laughter and dancing here and there.
- A 10-minute bike ride from ‘s-Hertogenbosch central station and a supernice-smelling orange factory!
Your interest has been awakened, now what? Fill in the form below or call Soraya (People Pioneer) on 06-18012559 to get acquainted.