Did you know that the largest orange peel factory in Europe has opened in the city of ‘s-Hertogenbosch? For our “closed” part of the factory we are looking for Process Operators who want to make the DIFFERENCE together with us. Have you always wanted to work for a unique and sustainable organization? Read on quick!
🍊 About PeelPioneers
We are the sustainable peel farmer of the 21st century. Instead of being incinerated, we give orange peels a second life. We extract raw materials from the peel and process them into food ingredients. We have the circular solution for citrus peels and we are very proud of that!
What you will be doing
Together with your direct colleagues you are responsible for operating our production lines in the factory. You like to manage the process safely and efficiently. You manage the unit operations on a daily basis and coordinate them. Examples include: a distillation column, process vessels, dryers, a scrubber and a number of other utilities. You work partly in the field and partly in the control room. The way of working in our factory is still fairly new, so new solutions can also be devised. That is why you can switch quickly if a problem arises like no other.
✅ The ingredients you’ll need
- You are in possession of VAPRO B or MBO level 3.
- You know how to deal with hazardous and flammable substances in a food environment.
- Hygiene and safety are your top priority. After all, you will be working in an orange factory.
- You get pleasure from both adjusting automated systems and working in the field.
- You have a good command of the Dutch and/or English language, both orally and in writing.
- Experience as a Process Operator in food or process technology is a huge plus.
- You can work independently, but also in a team.
- You are enterprising, energetic and come up with improvements.
🤝 Why you want to pioneer with us
- In addition to a nice workplace where diversity, inclusion and openness are the norm, a delicious (vegan) soup will be ready daily in our canteen (Chez Peel) where we have lunch together. In addition:
- A starting salary from € 3,000 gross per month excluding shift allowance, this of course depends on experience, knowledge and diplomas
- A contract for 12 months and if everything goes well, it will be extended to an indefinite period
- Shift allowance
- Travel allowance for commuting and telephone allowance of 20 EURO
- A good retirement plan
- The possibility of following additional training and/or courses
- Fresh fruit and unlimited orange juice
- Annual PeelPioneers teambuilding and various team activities
- Do-mi drinks where there is a lot of laughter and dancing here and there.
- A 10-minute bike ride from Den Bosch station and a super-smelling orange factory!
Do you want to make a DIFFERENCE every day? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Soraya (People Pioneer) on +31 (0)6-18012559.