You are an experienced Plant Manager looking for a new horizon. A sustainable company in ‘s-Hertogenbosch that pioneers in a circular way in the food industry. You have ears for that. An opportunity to be in the driver’s seat in the already largest peeling factory in Europe. Are you the inspiring Plant Manager we are looking for?
We are the sustainable peel farmer of the 21st century. Instead of being incinerated into waste, we give orange peels a second life: we extract raw materials from the peel that we process into food ingredients. Our new factory in ‘s-Hertogenbosch has a production capacity of 50,000 kg of peels per day. And we are proud of that. Together with about 30 other colleagues you pioneer, on the way to a sustainable and circular future.
We have now conquered the Netherlands, but our ambitions do not stop there. We are already looking at opportunities abroad. This Plant will be the role model for the future production locations. And you can experience and set up this trial-and-error phase up close. The result is high-quality food ingredients that impress. There is a great demand for circular ingredients and we can offer them!
Your experience on the floor and/or in the control room makes you the sparring partner and supervisor of an operation team that we are very proud of. You are ultimately responsible for the various production lines within our operation. It therefore gives you a lot of energy to work on an industrial scale with products that see the light of day for the first time. Thanks to your technological background, you can anticipate potential risks well and you can switch quickly. We use new techniques in the production process, which have recently been scaled up. That is why we are looking for someone who likes to optimize continuously.
You like to take on a challenge, you always have the figures of the operation in your sights, because you are that focused. At the same time, you understand that it is increasingly about empowering people rather than just technology. Together with your team you ensure that procedures are implemented so that our goals are achieved in a safe and good way.
Of course we have a more extensive job profile. But now we just wanted your attention. Did it work?
✅ The ingredients you’ll need.
- You have a background in industrial tech or proces technology and you have experience in the chemical and/or food branche.
- Training in Operator C or D is an advantage.
- You have at least 6 years experience as a Plant Manager.
- You have gained experience as a shift manager/coordinator or team leader.
- Your strength is to take full ownership and adopt a proactive attitude.
- You are flexibel and can switch well in the event of adversity (typical of the pioneers spirit)
- You know better then anyone how to empower your team. You know how to prosper, are their biggest fan and are the guardian of good energy and output.
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English language in speach and writing.
🤝🏽 Why you want to pioneer with us.
In addition to a nice workplace where diversity, inclusivity and openness are the norm, a delicious (vegan) soup will be ready daily in our lunch room (Chez Peel), fresh fruit is plentiful and a nice-smelling orange factory awaits you. In addition:
- Competitive salary.
- Permanent contract after a fixed-term contract of 12 months with a positive outcome.
- 8% holiday pay.
- 25 vacation days.
- Company laptop.
- Opportunities to participate in the future.
- Pension contribution.
- Phone allowance.
- Travel allowances commuting.
- An opportunity to really make a difference in the world.
- A nice smelling orange factory.
- Fresh fruits.
- A place within a unique and sustainable organization.
Your interest has been awakened, now what? Fill in the form below or call our HR Pioneer on +31(0)6 21817394 to get acquainted.