Do you want to be part of a fast-growing, sustainable company? Ready to roll up your sleeves and find out if you are that born Business developer? Then we welcome you with open arms. Because a student who throws himself into the world of business development and is obsessed with looking for new opportunities in the market is what we want!
You will work within our Business Development team, which consists of an experienced Business development manager (Kristiaan), Commercial Director (Bas), and an entire Business development/sales team who will strengthen you with all their knowledge. You will come under Kristiaan’s wings and together you will work on the business case for a new factory to be built in Spain. You get the chance to:
- Test your knowledge in an entourage of experts.
- Implement your input.
- Help expand PeelPioneers’ network in Spain
Develop and implement the PeelPioneers business case. Helping to search for new contacts of the inner circle. You do this by, among other things: listening in on conversations, making reports of all conversations for the manager, managing data for PeelPioneers, and actively contribute to the delivery of reports for the manager and investors together with your supervisor.
The sustainable peel farmer of the 21st century and circular, Food tech company. We save orange peels from incineration and give them a second life: we extract raw materials from the peel that we process into high-value ingredients for the food industry. Started in 2017, we have become the market leader in the Netherlands in this area is barely 5 years. Soon we will be the largest citrus peel processor in Europe. People can therefore drink their juice worry-free, knowing that there is a local and sustainable solution for the leftover peels. We like to invest in the future, including in young talent.
- You have strong communication and social skills in English (B2 or more – we will also test this during the interview).
- You are looking for a very interesting internship and are following a study with the background: ADE – Administración y Dirección de Empresas.
- You have already gained practical experience in the field of food, technology, chemistry, or food innovation. In addition, you have already been able to carry out projects independently.
- You easily make new contacts, you are not afraid to go to the market.
- You are good at giving presentations internally and externally – you are not afraid to lead the conversation.
- You are a real go-getter, have a hands-on mentality and show initiative.
- You can process a lot of data independently and in a structured way and you can translate complex data into simple solutions.
- You reason analytically.
- You are curious, enthusiastic, and positive.
- You are a critical student who knows how to make us think so that a nice dialogue arises between us, which leads to new insights.
Duration of internship: 4-5 months, from September till December.
an internship allowance of EUR 250 per month.
Profile study: ADE – Administración y Dirección de Empresas
Only applications in English
Location: South Spain – Valencia (From home or university).
Start internship: 1 September 2022
Do you want to make a DIFFERENCE every day? Send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an invitation for a video application from us.