Are you the Sales tiger we’re looking for? If you value team spirit, independence, creative colleagues and personal inpout, your new work life will start at PeelPioneers! The dynamism and diversity of working at the largest peel factory in Europe requires a lot of flexibility and improvisation. Our diverse and committed team of colleagues ensure an inspiring, varied (and sometimes laughable) atmosphere on a daily basis. Does this sound like music to your ears? Then don’t wait any longer and come and drink a fresh juice with us!
🍊 About PeelPioneers
We don't have to explain that to you anymore, that's why you've become interested!
🚀 The Challenge
From customer meetings to trade fair presentations, your days look varied. You are a real networker who is customer-oriented. You demonstrate this by developing new contacts and maintaining existing relationships through good information provision. You provide effective and efficient reports and maintain contact with customers, both by telephone and in person. This means that you can sometimes run into problems and you have to work analytically and problem-solving. Every day you are engaged in independent acquisition, the sale of two new, circular ingredient categories. Together with our helpful Sales team you strive for the best result, while regularly enjoying a tasty snack with our ingredients.
Together with your team you will launch new ingredient categories (CPO, fiber etc.). You will also work closely with Indy, our Innovation Marketeer, to generate new customer pull effect. A proactive attitude and undertaking activities are good for you. You will represent PeelPioneers at commercial activities such as trade fairs, symposia and webinars.
✅ The ingredients you’ll need
- You have completed a HBO education in a commercial / food direction or similar.
- You have knowledge of ingredients and a feeling for commercial activities within the B2B sector.
- You have good communication skills and can make good contact with various departments such as Purchasing, R&D, Customer Sales and Marketing.
- You master the Dutch and English language and preferably a third language.
🤝 What you can expect from us
- A place within a unique and sustainable organization.
- Thursday afternoon drinks and team building activities.
- Full-time employment and 25 vacation days (with a 40-hour working week).
- Fixed-term contract of 12 months that can be extended to an indefinite period if you feel good.
- 100% travel allowance and 20 euros telephone allowance
- A good retirement plan.
- Work from home opportunities.
- A 10-minute bike ride from Den Bosch station and a super-smelling orange factory!
Do you want to make a DIFFERENCE every day? Send your resume to email@example.com or call Soraya (People Pioneer) on +31 (0)6-18012559.